By participating in GGLeagues, you are agreeing to the terms of the Code of Conduct and the specific rules of the leagues you participate in. GGLeagues is committed to bringing the best experience possible to all our players and community members.
Everyone participating in GGLeagues agrees to follow all the rules as outlined in the GGLeagues Code of Conduct:
To ensure we are providing the best experience possible, all players are expected to display Good Gamer Behavior as listed below.
- Respect your opponents, team, and GGLeagues staff
- Don’t be toxic. This means NO:
- Homophobic remarks
- Lewd/NSFW remarks or posts
- Play with integrity in all GGLeagues matches
- Follow all the rules listed out in our GGLeagues Rulebooks
Below are our current default rulesets for some of the games supported on GGLeagues. Your individual league may have a variation of these rules that was sent to you when you joined the league. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the rules for your league.